We offer a fun, modern and centrally located working environment and we handle a diverse range of projects for our clients across multiple business sectors.
If you think you have what it takes to join the team email your CV to email@example.com
We are currently seeking a Frontend Developer to join our digital department to work on a diverse range of online projects for our clients.
We work across a variety of business sectors including Property, Automotive, Technology, Manufacturing and Education to name just a handful. This is a great opportunity to join a long established and highly successful agency set up in the heart of Leicester.
This role is primarily front-end focused however any experience or an interest in php development would be advantageous.
· WordPress knowledge and prior experience (theme creation from PSD’s).
· Email build (HTML) experience.
· Mobile responsive CSS experience.
· An ability to work both efficiently and with high levels of accuracy.
· Web server administration experience.
· A demonstrable portfolio of relevant projects and works.
Nice to haves (we are flexible on these points!)
· Magento/eCommerce experience desirable but not essential.
· Agency experience desirable but not essential.
· An understanding of SEO best practice desirable but not essential.
We are looking for an ambitious individual who has a true passion for web and is willing to continually further his or her own knowledge. You’ll be working in our Digital department alongside our Developers, SEO specialists and Project Managers in a fast paced, bustling and highly rewarding Agency environment.
What’s on offer?
What’s on offer:
To apply for this role please submit your CV, a short cover note and your salary expectations to Michael Butler, Digital Director at firstname.lastname@example.org